- Cancer treatment can affect fertility, even years after the cancer is gone. Egg freezing can help preserve the option of motherhood for survivors. Read more.
- Studies indicate that not enough women undergoing cancer treatment get sufficient information about the risk to their fertility or their fertility preservation options. Read more.
- Alice Crisci shares her story of breast cancer diagnosis, survival, fertility preservation, and ultimately motherhood. Read more.
- Oncofertility (cancer and fertility) experts are recommending that women with a BRCA genetic mutation explore options for fertility preservation. Read more.
- The largest, most comprehensive study of its kind has confirmed there’s no increased risk of breast cancer in women who have taken fertility medications. Read more.
- We’ve created a program to make it easier and more affordable for women to preserve their fertility before cancer treatment. Learn more.
- We’ve also partnered with LIVESTRONG Fertility, an organization that provides support and financial assistance to women affected by cancer who are considering their fertility preservation options. Learn more.
Questions about fertility or egg freezing as it pertains to cancer or cancer treatment?
Contact Us to Chat with a Fertility Advisor