- Your guide to fertility preservation before cancer treatment: why cancer patients should consider fertility preservation before treatment, and the options and resources available as you consider this process.
- Studies indicate that not enough women undergoing cancer treatment get sufficient information about the risk to their fertility or their fertility preservation options. Read more.
- Oncofertility (cancer and fertility) experts are recommending that women with a BRCA genetic mutation explore options for fertility preservation. Read more.
- Alice Crisci shares her story of breast cancer diagnosis, survival, fertility preservation, and ultimately motherhood. Read more.
- We’ve created a program to make it easier and more affordable for women to preserve their fertility before cancer treatment. Learn more.
- We’ve also partnered with LIVESTRONG Fertility, an organization that provides support and financial assistance to women affected by cancer who are considering their fertility preservation options. Learn more.